We're having second thoughts about

Chúng tôi đang nghĩ lại về



Sử dụng "have second thoughts" khi bạn nghĩ rằng một quyết định bạn đã đưa ra trước đó không phải là quyết định tốt. Hoặc khi bạn nghi ngờ về một điều gì đó.

Cụm từ này thường có giới từ "about" đi kèm:
have second thoughts about something or someone
have second thoughts about doing something

Chú ý: Nhớ là "about" là một giới từ, phải có danh từ đứng sau nó. Nếu bạn muốn sử dụng một động từ sau "have second thoughts about", bạn cần phải chuyển động từ thành dạng Ving. Ví dụ: have second thoughts about buying, going, leaving,...
A: They're having second thoughts about that house.
B: What do you mean?
A: Well, it's an old house and they' re afraid that they'll have a lot of problems if they live there.

A: What do you think of the new guy?
B: I'm afraid I'tn having second thoughts about him . At first, I was sure he was right for the job, but now I'm not so sure. His work isn't as good as I expected.

A: I need to talk to you. 1'tn having second thoughts about buying that car.
B: What's the problem?
A: Well , first of all, it's really expensive. And second of all, it's an automatic, and I want a manual transmission.




Rated 4.6/5 based on 28 votes
Hỗ trợ trực tuyến